Shipping statues is an important service. Our goal is to get your statue to you without damage; therefore, extra attention must be paid to packaging and shipping of statuary not ordinarily found in shipping of other goods.
Shipping statues is a serious task and we ask for your understanding concerning the cost of this important service. Size, weight, fragility and care in packaging all have to be carefully considered in order to get a treasured work of art to you safely, and efficiently. Many of our offerings come to you directly from the warehouses or statuaries, minimizing the handling and risk for damage. Our goal is to get your statue to you without damage; therefore, extra attention must be paid to packaging and shipping of statuary not ordinarily found in shipping of other goods.
We use surplus boxes when available to help reduce your overall shipping costs. We may also double box an item to ensure it's safe delivery. Depending on size and weight, items are shipped via UPS Standard Ground service, Fed-Ex Standard Ground service, United States Postal Service or common freight carrier for heavy or large items. Shipping prices are subject to change without notice.
Many statues and fountains are made to order and not inventoried. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for delivery of your made to order items. Some items require longer production times, more intricate packaging, and just take longer to ship. You will be informed of any such circumstances if and when they arise. In cases where an item is "in stock", we will normally ship within a few days. Some special orders may take up to 6 months to arrive from overseas.
Due to the size and weight of large or heavy items they must be sent via freight carrier. Here are a few special things to note about freight deliveries:
• The trucking company will contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule a delivery time.
• You must be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for any damage. The trucking company will not just drop it off.
• The item(s) will be delivered curbside to your home. The delivery company will not take the product onto your property or into your home. Therefore you may need to get assistance in moving the item. You may want to contact a local landscapers or contractor to help you with this.
• Please be aware that you cannot refuse delivery unless you notice damage. If you refuse delivery for any other reason, you will be responsible for all return shipping or re-delivery charges.
• If a eighteen wheeler can not go down your street a Pup Truck must be requested or additional charges will be incurred.
Expedited shipping is available for some in-stock items. Expedited shipping typically increases the shipping cost by a large amount. Due to the many variables in determining the expedited shipping cost we cannot determine the additional carrier fees until the product packaged and made ready to ship. We can work with you to set a budgeted amount for the carrier; if this budget is exceeded we will contact you for further instructions. In many cases our normal shipping practices are sufficient to meet your needs.
All shipping prices are for the shipping within the Continental United States. Please call for prices on shipments outside the Continental United States.